Thursday, September 22, 2016

My project

This my project reflection 
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: football 


Finish these starters:
Something I enjoyed about my project was being with Van because he is nice.


The most challenging thing about my project was getting the best to the best way because it was hard.


The main skill I got better at was perseverance and Absorption. I got better at it by not giving up.


Something interesting I learnt the players and their live.                 


What I would most like to change about my project is a football stadium because it would be cool.



I would like to do my next PBL about Rugby.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your 
PBL. My perseverance I keep on going on it and then it got to a good place. 
My noticing because when there was a mistake is seen it.
Managing my Distraction because when someone was talking to me I kept on going 



Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.

This is the photo 



No comments:

Post a Comment