Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 7 - writing

This is the eel that I caught at the farm. At the farm that I go duck shooting at and I saw a baby parey and I picked it up. We released it into the creek so it can get bigger for next time to catch.
This is my writing.
No animals should be killed
We Should not kill animals because it is not good do that. There will no animals for hunting .and there will be no animals to put on a farm.


If we kill all of the animals there will be no animals to put in the zoo and you will be breaking the rules because there are endangered animals that we have only two in New Zealand.

Hunters will not have any meat to give to their family and for them to eat they will not be able to give meat to their friends.

The farmers need to have animals  on the farm so he can have many to pay his bills.
From Tyler Jenkinson.

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is the biggest eel I have ever seen where did you get it from? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good catch Tyler you are amzing

    ReplyDelete